Panama City’s Colonial Quarters
Panama Marine Adventures connects the modern seafront city to the squares of the old city. You will be able to enjoy a panoramic of the impressive skyline, move through sidewalks and the brick streets of the historical monuments in just 90 minutes.
Points of Interest:
Merced Arian Church, Herrera Plaza, Saint Joseph Church, Independence/Cathedral Plaza, French Plaza, National Theatre, Bolivar Plaza, San Francisco de Asis Church, Presidential Palace.
The Tour Includes:
- Segway Leader (tour guide specialized on use of Segway PTs)
- Training, Helmets, Headsets, Bottle of water and poncho.
Conditions | Panama Segway Adventures
- Panama Segway Adventures is an activity for a minimum of four people.
- If you come alone or in a small group we might join you with another group in the same time slot
- We also offer the option to book private segway tours
- We meet punctually at the time indicated on your confirmation mail
- Our meeting point is at Casco Antiguo in the National Theatre’s parking lot located in Calle 2ª Este.
- Before leaving, you will receive a brief Segway training. Use of helmets is mandatory
- The minimum age allowed is 10 years old,
- The minimum weight the PT can take is 100lbs (45kg) and the maximum is 260lbs (117kg)
- Because of safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept pregnant women on the Segway Tour
- Departures and itinerary are subject weather conditions and city events.
- We may cancel the tour if the participants' behavior endangers their own or other's safety
- In case of bad weather, we contact you within 2 hours prior in order to arrange an alternative