Gamboa, Pipeline Road & Discovery Center
Our eco-friendly Segway X2 will take us to the heart of the rainforest. We start our adventure at the town of Gamboa where we can find historical buildings used by the US presence and Canals operations.
After a panoramic tour around town we head our PTs towards the Soberania National Park and enter World Famous Pipeline Road and glide through this amazing jungle trail while hearing and viewing the local wild life. Upon arrival to the Panama Rainforest Discovery Center we´ll have a chance to visit a 100ft (32m) high Canopy Observation Tower.
Fridays and Sundays | 8:00 a.m.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Points of Interest:
Gamboa Town, Panama Canals Dredging Division, Pipeline Road, Panama Rainforest Discovery Center
The Tour Includes:
- Segway Leader (tour guide specialized on use of Segway PTs)
- Training, helmets, headsets, bottle of water and poncho.
- Transfer from meeting point and back.
- Panama Rainforest Discovery Center entrance fee.
Conditions | Panama Segway Adventures
- Panama Segway Adventures is an activity for a minimum of four people.
- If you come alone or in a small group we might join you with another group in the same time slot
- We also offer the option to book private segway tours
- We meet punctually at the time indicated on your confirmation mail
- Our meeting point is Albrook Mall, in the parking space in front of the Arrocha Pharmacy.
- Before leaving, you will receive a brief Segway training. Use of helmets is mandatory
- The minimum age allowed is 10 years old,
- The minimum weight the PT can take is 100lbs (45kg) and the maximum is 260lbs (117kg)
- Because of safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept pregnant women on the Segway Tour
- Our Segway Tours follow Panama City Council and Segway® safety guidelines
- Departures and itinerary are subject weather conditions and city events.
- We may cancel the tour if the participants' behavior endangers their own or other's safety
- In case of bad weather, we contact you within 2 hours prior in order to arrange an alternative