Ancon Hill and Former Canal Zone
Panama Marine Adventures takes you back in history to the most important town in the Canal Zone. Once included as part of the U.S. civil/military and canal operational area, it reverted to Panamanian hands after 95 years. Discover part of the Town of Balboa as your PT takes you around historical monuments, Buildings and up 199m (652feet) above sea level to meet the top of Ancon Hill for the best panoramic views of Panama City and the Panama Canal.
Saturdays | 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Duration: 90 minutes
Points of Interest:
Stevens & Goethals Monuments, El Prado, Panama Canal Administration Building, Quarry Heights, Canal Zone Governors House, Natural Reservation, Panoramic view from Ancon Hill.
The Tour Includes:
- Segway Leader (tour guide specialized on use of Segway PTs)
- Training, Helmets, Headsets, Bottle of water and poncho.
Conditions | Panama Segway Adventures
- Panama Segway Adventures is an activity for two or more people
- If you come alone or in a small group we might join you with another group in the same time slot
- We also offer the option to book private segway tours
- We meet punctually at the time indicated on your confirmation mail
- Our meeting point is Steven’s Circle in front of the Balboa Post office.
- Before leaving, you will receive a brief Segway training. Use of helmets is mandatory
- The minimum age allowed is 10 years old,
- The minimum weight the PT can take is 100lbs (45kg) and the maximum is 260lbs (117kg)
- Because of safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept pregnant women on the Segway Tour
- Our Segway Tours follow Panama City Council and Segway® safety guidelines
- Departures and itinerary are subject weather conditions and city events.
- We may cancel the tour if the participants' behavior endangers their own or other's safety
- In case of bad weather, we contact you within 2 hours prior in order to arrange an alternative